Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A Very Fast Scarf

I finished the Noro-ish Striped Scarf this past Saturday at knit group. That was a very fast knit! Less than two weeks for a scarf! It is so simple, yet the color changes kept my attention.

Noro-ish striped scarf

Noro-ish striped scarf

Yarn: Plymouth Boku # 4,7, 3,11
Needles: size 8 Brittany
Pattern: cast on 35 stitches, 1X1 ribbing
Finished Length: 84 inches

I started and finished another project on Saturday. Another Noro hat. Simple and quick knits are just what I am into lately.

Noro Hat

Noro Hat

Yarn: Noro Kureyon #102 1 skein
Needles: Addi Turbo 16" sizes 6 & 8
Pattern: my own (previous post)

I started another helmet liner for myself. These are perfect for walking the dog on the trail by our house!

Another Helmet Liner

Yarn: Brooks Farm Four Play, semi-solid grey from Estes
Needles: Addi Turbo 16" sizes 6 & 8
Pattern: here

I'll leave you with a shot of my backyard when I got home from work today:

Little Tree in Snow

Now, I am going to make a cup of coffee and snuggle up by the fireplace and knit.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kristie said...

beautiful yarn!
and snuggling by the fire on a snowy night seems just about right. :)

7:55 AM  
Blogger kat said...

the hat is such cheerful colors great for a gray snowy day

1:20 PM  
Blogger Melissa F. in CA said...

Knitting by the fire sounds great, hope you enjoy!

4:10 PM  
Blogger Brie said...

I really like the top of that hat. And the scarf is great.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home